Friday, November 03, 2006


Hi!

Today is a bad day!! Well, during these 3 weeks has been very difficults for me, because I am very sad and sensible but tomorrow I will go to Barrakes of Girona and I will see my bests friends and I am very, very happy!!! In this moment only my friends can help me. Ok, I am also very tired and now I am watching a ridiculous Tv programme, " Big Brother" these people are very awful and the whole day are discussing, I don't know why I explain that but I am vey bored jajaja..

Well, It's all!


Bye and Good weekend!!


** A lot of Kisses **


____________SaNdRa_______________________________________________________

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Sandra, if you now, you have a friend here. Ok. Don't be sad and be optimistic about life. It's difficult but try it. Bye and kss.:)

NuNu said...

Hi sandra!! I don't like see you sad... you know that you have friends in the IES Castelló too!

a big kiss for you!!!

;D