Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hello,

Now I stay in English class it's very fun because this year I do a lot of activities, reading, writing, listening, jokes, songs, blogger...
and I'm with TXell =) This weeken I will stay in my house because the next week I have a lot of exams! On monday I have a Spanish History exam :S , on Tuesday an economy exam, On Wednesday I don't have exam but I will study Art History for Friday, on Thrusday an English exzam and on Friday English Ampliation and Art History and it's all.. hahaha
Well, but that weekend I go out with my friens for celebrate that we finish all the exams... ;D

Ok, It's all!!

Bye see you tomorrow.

a bIg kIsS!

_______________SaNdRa__________________________________________

2 comments:

_xulietA_ said...

Hi Sandra!
Thanks for your comment! I think your blog is really nice! I love all the coloured letters=P!
See you this weekend (maybe (A))!

Kissesss***

Can Fonsu said...

hi, sandra!
in the next term I would like to hear you singing... and put some examples of your wonderful voice on your blog.
how?
if you have recordings, you put it a website like jumpcut or youtube etc and then link it to your blog.

I'd love to hear you!!! :-)