Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Hi!!

I am very happy today because I pass the Economy exam :) and I have done quite well in my Spanish anf Filosofy exam!!

Tomorrow I don't have exam but on Thursday and Friday I have twi exam but I think that if you study yo will pass!


Another thing is that for weekend I stay in my house because the next week I have 7 exam and I have to study a lot.

Well, I don't know that explain, now I watch the Tv but the programmes are very boring, in the Tv there are only programmes about famous people and private lives! It's pathetic and horrible. What do you think about this?

ok, It's all!!

See you tomorrow and Kisses! :**

____________Sandra_____________________________________________________

1 comment:

lili said...

Hi Sandra...
I don't know you very much but you seem very sympatic... So I hope that after the end of year we are more friend.
I'm ok with your comment about Tv programms... Famour are very pathetic!!
KiSs...