Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good Evening!

It's the first entry for the New Year! I have been very stressed during Christmas, because I have had to finish my "treball de recerca".
During week I didn't do a lot of things. On Monday I was ill and I didn't go to school, it's very boring to stay at home but the first is my health!
On Tuesday I went to the UAB and it was very interesting and now I am really sure that next year I will study psychology at the university of Girona (Hopefully).
On Wednesday I did Catalan, Filosofy, History, Geography and Maths.
Today at 11 am I didn't have my break because I had to do my Spanish exam I wrote five pages. I think I have passed it.
I have been studying for three hours because tomorrow I have got my English exam. I have revised my vocabulary and then after I have written the conditional structures, now I know them.
Finally, I have done five pages of grammar so when I go to bed I will take a look at what I have done.


See you tomorrow.

SäNdRä -->

No comments: