Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hi!!!!

Today is Saturday I have been very busy! This morning I got up at ten o’clock. I had my breakfast which was cup of coffee and biscuits. Mm!!
After that I made my bed and tidied my bedroom. At quarter to twelve I had a shower and got dressed.
Then I went out with my parents to the Saturday market in Empuriabrava. My sister Christina bought a pair of trousers and I bought some make up. It was very windy so there weren’t many people as other Saturdays.
After I went shopping to the Montserrat supermarket. At half past one I had dinner, it was delicious because my mum is very good at cooking.
In the evening, I have been studying and I am also happy because I have finished my piece of work called “TDAH” (Treball de Recerca). Thank God!!!

On Monday my mum will take it to be photocopied. I have to ask for three copies, one in colour and two in black and white. Well, I am going to study again…

Bye and….

Sweet dreams..

Kisses -->SäNdRä

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi SANDRA, how are you? We have already finished the TDR. Next friday I hope that we have the mARKS!!
This week be calm and go to PACHA!!!
JEJE

kss**