Thursday, March 15, 2007


Hello everybody!!


I am here other time!! I hope you are fine! I've still got a bad cold and I am coughing a lot. I've got bronchitis so that's why I have ventolin and antibiotics. I 've been revising what I have done today in class and I've been doing a lot of exercises because next Wednesday I've got my Maths exam. Today I have chosen an English book called Lorna Doone, I thin that I explain about it on morning is ti? Well, I have already started reading it I'm on chapter three.



Bye and a big kiss**



<--SaNdRa-->

2 comments:

NuNu said...

hi love!! how are you?? Carnival have been great! I've get fun with you and the other girls! well baby, see you tomorrow at the school!


I love you!


a big kiss!!

KST TEACHERS said...

Hi dear, I hope you feel better by now.
I'm sure you're going to enjoy the English book you've chosen.
Your blog is nice but maybe you can write about more general topics in the third term, the news for example...your writing is fluent and good , so congratulations