Monday, March 26, 2007



OnCe AgAiN iT's MoNdAy!!!


I have had a very good weekend. On Friday evening I went shopping with my mother.I bought some new clothes.

On Saturday I helped my mother with the housework. That was tiring! After I helped to cook lunch. We did a barbecue and mixed vegetables. For dessert we had an icecream.

Later I had a shower and I got dressed very smart because It was my grandfather's birthday. We were going out to have a meal at a Chinese restaurant. My family love eating Chinese food. Mmm.. Delicious!We had a great time together.


Later, my dad took me to Empuriabrava because it was also my friend's birthday. Nuria, now sehe is 18!! She's a very good friens so I had to be with her on this special day. She was happy too see us and she liked the present that our friends and I had bought her.


Finally we all went to Pacha. It was a fantastic day I will never forget. On Sunday I slept until eleven o'clock, after I studied all day!!



See you tomorrow! KiSsEs..


SäNdRä-->

No comments: