Friday, April 06, 2007




Hi everybody!!


Are you having good Easter holidays? I'm having a great time. Every day I go somewhere different Ive been to Barcelona, Lloret de Mar, Girona, Calonge and tomorrow I'm going to Girona again! The weather isn't good but I'm relaxing, enjoying myself and eating lots of delicious "brunyols".


My grandparents have had lunch with us today, we all went to have a walk arounf Empuriabrava. As usual at Easter many tourists come here for their holidays and many shops were open.


There weren't many people on the beach and they were dressed because it was cool and windy.




Well I'll carry on tomorrow and a big Kiss!!**



---> SaNdRa <---

2 comments:

KST TEACHERS said...

Hi Sandra, I like the mixture of colours in your writing, why don't you include a picture?
Easter was very relaxing for me too, and now back again...

Kiaku said...

HI SANDRI!!!!
I like your blog too, and I have a good Easter too( without count the incident with the tick :S)
Empuriabrava is horrible when tourists arrived, because they don't know how to drive and you never find parking and a lot of things more....
I don't like tourists XD

-->nªY!